Auto Insurance in California
It is important for Napa, CA residents to have the right auto insurance, as this can help to protect your investment and it will pay for costs that may be incurred in the event of an accident. Residents of California can choose from several types of auto insurance, as each one will cover specific things relating to an automobile accident. Having the right insurance will help you to protect your assets if you are held liable for damages.
Types of Automobile Insurance
- Liability insurance will cover the expenses that are due to the injuries and damage that you cause the other driver, but it does not cover those expenses resulting from your own injuries and damages.
- Personal injury protection will pay your medical bills no matter who was at fault.
- Uninsured or underinsured motorist coverage will cover you in the event that you have an accident with someone who has no auto insurance or who is inadequately insured. In the United States, it is estimated that one in seven drivers are uninsured or roughly 14%.
- Comprehensive insurance will pay for things that do not involve hitting another car, for example, fallen tree branches, hitting a deer or other large animals, theft, vandalism, natural disasters, or fire. Also, it can cover the costs to repair cracks or breaks to your windshield.
- Collision will take care of the damages to your car in the event of an accident where you hit another vehicle or an object or if you should roll the vehicle.
Wine Valley Insurance Services Can Help
Wine Valley Insurance Services has experience providing the residents of California, Oregon, Arizona, Washington, Idaho, Nevada, and Colorado with automobile insurance, and you can easily find a quote for homeowners and automobile insurance on our website using our online rating tool. Give us a call, or stop into our Napa, CA location, and we will be happy to answer all your questions. Our priority is making sure you are covered.